New Baby News
We had our ultrasound done last week. No, we didn't find out the sex of the baby, but it was confirmed that there is only one. Not that I thought there would be more, but Jeremey's been joking about twins ever since we found out we were pregnant. When we first heard the heart beat at 12 weeks along, he told the doctor "That's great. Now listen for the second one." What a goof!
Anyway, as far as they can tell, everything looks great. We got a really good look at the heart, the spine, the kidneys, legs, arms, etc. They confirmed the due date of November 29, right after Thanksgiving. However, I would be fine if there were no buns in this oven for the holiday! :)
Anyway, as far as they can tell, everything looks great. We got a really good look at the heart, the spine, the kidneys, legs, arms, etc. They confirmed the due date of November 29, right after Thanksgiving. However, I would be fine if there were no buns in this oven for the holiday! :)