We Love Daddy!
We celebrated Father's Day (yes, we celebrated in June even though I'm not getting this up until July!) with a lunch to daddy's favorite restaurant (Buffalo Wild Wings) with some friends from church and then we enjoyed a big sugar cookie decorated special by Rebekah.

We also went on a nice walk and told daddy how much we loved him and appreciated everything he does for us. We hope he felt as loved as we know he is!
This activity was not intended to be done together, but when she sees an open ladder, you can bet she's going to be on it! So, being the great daddy he is, they went on a walk all over the roof. Being the mommy I am, I grabbed the camera to shoot some pictures and then constantly told them to be careful!
This activity was not intended to be done together, but when she sees an open ladder, you can bet she's going to be on it! So, being the great daddy he is, they went on a walk all over the roof. Being the mommy I am, I grabbed the camera to shoot some pictures and then constantly told them to be careful!