Saturday, August 8, 2009

bunk beds

Bunk Beds!
Jeremey put up the bunk beds last night, so there's no turning back! Rebekah and Aaron are officially "roomies." Rebekah has the top bunk and Aaron has the bottom bunk. Last night went OK, all things considering. It was super late and we had a big day, so I thought they'd be all tired out. Apparently, the move and the change was too much, and they were up for about 1 1/2 hours after we put them to bed. I think Jeremey went in for the last time at about 11:15 pm. Of course, they were up this morning early. They're down for their first nap right now, and Aaron's sleeping but Rebekah's still looking at books. As long as she's quiet and doesn't wake Aaron, I don't mind!
Rebekah helping Dad assemble the bunk beds. She's actually very good with power tools, which is great!Checking out the top bunk, which Rebekah is very excited to sleep in. Or, to be in at least!Aaron in his new bed, looking not-so-sleepy!