Monday, April 19, 2010

Update

Joshua Update
Between his 2 month and 4 month appointment, he had only gained 8 oz. I am happy to say that after 2 weeks of cereal and supplementing with formula, Joshua is growing very well. We went in for a weight check, and he had gone from 10 lbs 12 oz to 12 lbs 8 oz. Almost two pounds in two weeks! As you can imagine, he's loving cereal and does really well with bottles!
Here's a few pictures of the growing boy.
Jeremey and I were talking in the kitchen, and he said "look!" I looked over, and there was Joshua on his stomach. He had rolled over for the first time! He looks as surprised as we were, so of course I grabbed the camera to capture the moment.
He now rolls over quite often. This is how I found him yesterday after his afternoon nap. On his tummy, arm out of his neck hole, and sucking on his thumb (of course!).
Joshua has found how wonderful it is to be outside in the spring. Like most kids, he enjoys the swing. No underdogs for him yet but I'm sure it won't be long.
This is what happens when you leave the big sister in charge. I left the room and when I came back, he had a blue necklace on and a wand in his hand. Daddy is so proud!