The Big 3-0!
I celebrated "The Big One" on April 8. I am officially 30. . .although I haven't figured out what that is supposed to feel like. I don't feel 30, which probably means I don't act 30! :)
On Monday, April 5, I had 4 of my friends come to the house and surprise me by taking me for a night out! They picked me up and gave me some necklaces and a flashing crown then whisked me away to dinner. Thanks ladies!
Jeremey got me 30 beautiful roses for my birthday and some fresh pineapple. Yum! There were some flowers left, so Rebekah got her first floral arrangement, which made her super happy!
On Monday, April 5, I had 4 of my friends come to the house and surprise me by taking me for a night out! They picked me up and gave me some necklaces and a flashing crown then whisked me away to dinner. Thanks ladies!
Jeremey got me 30 beautiful roses for my birthday and some fresh pineapple. Yum! There were some flowers left, so Rebekah got her first floral arrangement, which made her super happy!