Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rebekah's First Cut
I am happy to say that Rebekah's first hair cut is officially done-by a professional! We made it 2 1/2 years with no hair cutting experiments at home! She and I both went in this morning to get our hair cut. I thought if she saw me get mine done, hers might go better. She was such a trooper! She did great the whole time (about 10 min.). I am so proud of her, and she was very proud of the suckers she got when she was done.
We placed a mirror on her lap so she would look down and Mrs. Ross could cut her hair easier. She enjoyed looking at herself and the different colored fish on her cape.
Here she is, admiring the fruit snacks I had given her. To make sure things went well, I was not above bribing her with some treats! We only cut about 1 inch off, to cut off the ends and make it more even in the back. You can certainly tell, but it's nothing too drastic.
Pretty girl with a new "do"!