What should we do?
After the sudden loss of tooth #1 we had to scramble to figure out what we were going to do to celebrate! The kids already know tooth fairy isn't real, so we weren't doing any of the "put the tooth under your pillow, follow the fairy dust in the morning to find a present" stuff. I decided to give $1, but in a special way. I looked online and followed directions for origami money folding, so this morning Rebekah found a special box at her seat with a surprise waiting inside.
Wondering "what is this?"
"It's a heart! It's money!"
I expected her to keep it folded for awhile, admiring the beautiful handiwork, showing it to daddy and possibly her friends at school. Nope, not this girl-she immediately unfolded it and made her own shapes (very creatively, I might add!). She then showed it to Aaron and put it in her piggy bank. Good thing I got pictures right away!