Update
It's been awhile since I've done a post for the kids, so here's a quick look at what they're up to.
Posing for the April picture we send to Great Grandparents. Love the blooming tree in the background. It's definitely spring around here!
Rebekah is growing up right before our eyes! Last night we went to Kindergarten Round-up. Kindergarten Round-up...what in the world-is she old enough for that?!! And just two weeks ago she started to wiggle her first loose tooth. Tonight, while eating an apple at supper, we noticed it was really loose. Daddy said "after supper let's look at that tooth and see if we should pull it out." About a minute later she said "I pulled it out!" Very brave young lady!Earlier this month after doing a puzzle with daddy-notice all teeth in place.
Notice the red hole on the bottom-tooth is gone!
Aaron was sitting on the kitchen floor yesterday and started copying numbers off the kitchen clock. This was the first time he's ever done this, and he did a great job-all by himself! He has also shown great improvement in his coloring and writing skills! He loves to do crafts and make things to give people. He is registered to start all-day Pre-K in the fall.
Numbers 1-12, starting in the bottom left hand corner. Kind of hard to see because he circled all of them. The "4" in the upper right was an example I had given him, otherwise he did them all simply by looking at the clock & copying them.
Joshua. . .what can you say about this cute, suddenly independent two year old? He loves to copy what his siblings do, but wants to do everything by himself. He actually went on the potty chair two times last night, though I'm not saying we're actually starting training. It's just exciting to know it should be soon, and will be our last! I always told Jeremey I'll do potty training but it's up to him to take care of teeth-who knew we'd have them at the same time!
What a ham! Here's his squishy face. Gotta love those cheeks!
Our pantry is just big enough for him to fit inside and shut the door with out anyone knowing. Very handy when he wants to help himself to some cereal!
Although we have to limit his nap time or he won't go to sleep at a good time at night, he is still tuckered out during the day! This was late afternoon this past weekend, after we had spent the morning and early afternoon outside playing in the yard (and some of this time was without shoes, as you can tell by the bottom of his socks!). I was glad to see I'm not the only one who gets drowsy when reading books!