
I just love babies when they smile-I mean, really smile. The big, wide open and toothless smiles that just melt your heart and make you smile back. That's exactly what Joshua does lately.
I couldn't resist snapping a couple pictures and sharing them.

It seems like he is growing so quickly. He loves to smile. He enjoys sitting up and watching what's going on around him. Tonight, Rebekah and daddy were playing with a balloon and he watched them constantly. He couldn't quite keep up with them as they were moving, but he was very interested!
He is also really starting to "play" with things. Last night, we were playing a card game with some friends. I was holding him on my lap, and he would very intentionally look at the cards on the table and watch his hand as he put it up on the table and then inch it closer to the card until he got it. So amazing to watch-you could tell he was concentrating very hard on doing it and was very satisfied once he got it!
My little buddy is growing up so quickly!