Sunday, July 11, 2010

Memorable quotes

Kids Say the Darndest Things
Sometimes your kids say things that just make you laugh. Rebekah's had quite a few good ones lately that I wanted to share.
Quote 1:
Rebekah had been messing around with her lunch and I had told her to stop doing it. Finally, I said "Rebekah, I don't want to see that again." To which she wisely replied "Then don't watch me."
Quote 2:
While I was making supper last week, Rebekah said "Aunt Sarah told me the fun part about cooking is eating the crumbs." Enough said I guess!
Quote 3:
Today at lunch, she wanted to be excused but still had cottage cheese on her plate. I said she could be excused but would have her cottage cheese at snack time. She went to throw her napkin away and when she brought me her plate, the cottage cheese was gone. "What happened to your cottage cheese? Did you throw it away?" I asked. She replied "It slipped off, mom. It lost it's balance and just kind of fell." Real smooth way to get out of eating it!