Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update

Three Munchkins
Seems like all three kids are doing some pretty fun things lately, and I wanted to give you a little glimpse at each one of them. Youngest first:
Joshua is my thumb sucker. If you've not seem him in action, here's a photo to show you what I mean. I'm trying to keep it out of his mouth, but he's much faster than I am! Sometimes, he will even suck his thumb and use the other hand to hold that hand's wrist in place, probably so I won't take it out again! Time will tell if this continues, but I think he could be taking after his Uncle Joe!
Rebekah is thoroughly enjoying the alphabet. She loves to spell, write, and identify letters. This is the back of a birthday card envelope she wrote on last week. Her first time writing "a, R, r, L, b, E." Very exciting! It's amazing to watch her because she looks up at the chart on the wall, and then copies it on her paper. What a smarty!
Aaron put his coat on all by himself last week after Rebekah's gymnastics class. I was very proud of him! There was no way I was going to correct him and put it on the right way. I figured this way, his bottom is sure to be nice and warm!